In celebration, I have curated a selection of quotes from a few of my favourite female writers.
1) "The best way to treat obstacles is to use them as stepping-stones. Laugh at them, tread on them, and let them lead you to something better.” - Enid Blyton
2) "Sometimes you don't need a goal in life, you don't need to know the big picture. you just need to know what you're going to do next! - Sophie Kinsella
3) “It is is better to know one book intimately than a hundred superficially.” - Donna Tartt
4) “We do not need magic to transform our world. We carry all the power we need inside ourselves already.” - JK Rowling
5) "Self-knowledge is no guarantee of happiness, but it is on the side of happiness and can supply the courage to fight for it." - Simone de Beauvoir
6) “Beware; for I am fearless, and therefore powerful.” - Mary Shelley
7) “An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have. The older she gets, the more interested he is in her.” - Agatha Christie Make sure to leave a comment below with a quote from your favourite female writer. Cheers Girls x